Here’s a closer look at what we’ve done for the second alpha release:
- Upgraded @coffee-script/@coffee filter to v2
- Upgraded the command line interface to use v2
- Added ID to examples to allow CSS scoping
- Fixed HTML (non-Haml) examples
- Upgraded code highlights to v2
- Removed obsolete v1 code and tests
For a full list of the LivingStyleGuide 2.0.0.alpha.2 features, check out the release notes here on GitHub.
LivingStyleGuide’s second alpha is already in use, and you can see a real, live example of an open-source use case coming up in the next few days when Eurucamp gets upgraded. Stay tuned for more details by following @LSGorg for updates.
Tweet about LSG v2 by using #LSG2, and as always we’d love to have your feedback!